Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Dear Fate,


Dear FATE,


I have got a serious bone to pick with you.  Why is it that every time I look like I just crawled out of a dumpster, you insist on placing attractive men in my path?!?  and FURTHERMORE... why is it that whenever I look like a sexy beast that just crawled out of a hair commercial, you refuse to let me lay eyes on a single good-looking fellow?  I'm warning you.... if this doesn't end soon I'm going to start looking fabulous all the time so you are forced to constantly be in panic mode due to the excessive rearranging you have to do to make sure every attractive man avoids me at all costs.  GAME ON.


Sincerely,
T


P.S. If you are the one telling my alarm clock to stop working every time I have an important test.......... *insert death glare here*

No comments:

Post a Comment