Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I believe...

I believe in dancing. I believe everyone should sing with all their heart. I believe jumping on a trampoline can lift your spirits. I believe in laughing when things go wrong. I believe in making strangers your friends. I believe that although dessert cannot cure sadness, it can take away symptoms. I believe that laughter is the best medicine. I believe smiles can save lives. I believe service is the best way to cheer yourself up. I believe in myself. I believe in living out crazy fantasies. I believe sunshine leaks into the soul. I believe in never hesitating to catch a smile that's going around. I believe elevators can be the FUNNEST PLACES IN THE WORLD. I believe in sleeping outside. I believe in getting EXCITED about the little things. I believe in crying during sad movies and laughing during funny ones. I believe in a little thing called LOVE. I believe in biting your tongue. I believe a bad day just means someone belongs in a hug. I believe in trying to be a little better every day. I believe every girl needs a few good guy friends. I believe in being twitterpated. I believe in LATE NIGHT CHATS. I believe in never holding back a laugh or a smile. I believe in telling stories. I believe in chivalry. I believe in thank you notes. I believe in the power of chocolate. I believe in facebook stalking. I believe in high quality pizza. I believe in chick flicks. I believe in GOING BAREFOOT. I believe if you don't know where you stand you'll fall. I believe singing into a hairbrush in front of a mirror builds confidence. I believe being cuddled up in blankets while you sip hot cocoa is what winter was made for. I believe in music. I believe that I am beautiful. I believe light is the most magical thing in the world. I believe in cheering others on. I believe in frolicking.  I believe in complimenting people. I believe in killin 'em with kindness. I believe in learning from your mistakes.  I believe a life spent MATCHING SOCKS IS A life WASTEd. I believe in volunteering. I believe in real life fairytales

3 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful thought! I love it so much. You are amazing and incredible and I love you so so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks girl! I love you so so much too :) and thanks for reading my blog!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete