Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Music that I want the world to know about

Sorry it's been awhile, everything just seems really lame compared to the last post, so I'm not even going to try to post something funny right after that.

Warning: If you're following this blog, prepare for a lot of great music to be thrown your way.  

Some of my favorite songs right now, that I think everyone should know about:
Karma by j.wride
 
"I have been taught that you love but may not be loved back"
If you want to hear more of him, evergreenunder your spell, and I knew that we would crash  are some of my favorite, but really all of their stuff is great :)  I went to a concert that the lead singer/piano player did last weekend... holy snot, it was amazing.  Thanks Chelsea for introducing me to their music. 

A Drop in the Ocean by Ron Pope
 
Beautiful.  His song fireflies is beautiful too.  I love dancing to these two songs.


I love The Stars, and I'm choreographing a dance to this song that's going to be in student dance concert soon - which you should all come to. :) 

 
I know you all know about Carrie Underwood, but for some reason not many people know about this one... it's good stuff, though. 

also... Colbie Caillat is the best music to listen to when you would like to be transported to your happy place via headphones - just throwin that out there.

More to come, but if you want more good music right now just shoot me a text and I'll tell you some more of my favorites.










No comments:

Post a Comment