Sunday, February 5, 2012

Another awkward woman moment.

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted.  It's just that most of my funny life stories involve encounters with people who might read this blog, stories where I don't want them to know what was going on on my end... but I finally came up with one I think is safe to post without sharing too much information, enjoy:


 So the other day I was sitting in institute during our 
law of chastity
 lesson. 


The story's not too bad yet, right?  I mean, it's a potentially awkward subject, but my institute teacher was doing a good job of making sure we didn't all cringe in our seats the whole time.


But, I made the mistake of reaching into my backpack to get my scriptures.
... and that is when it happened:





When I pulled my scriptures out, my birth control pills went flying out of my backpack and under the seat of the guy next to me.  


I cannot express to you how hard it was to muffle my profuse amounts of laughter as I scrambled to pick up that little gem of a package.  


disclaimer: Just in case any of you reading this were alarmed... I'm on birth control for reasons other than, ya know... birth control. So, no worries, I'm still the same good girl you all know and hopefully love. :) 

2 comments: