Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Sam's Birthday!

On this day the 8th of August, Google proclaimed that Samuel Raymond Eaton's birthday is, and shall be for the entirety of his existence, November the 4th. And it will be celebrated across the land, in Utah and Ohio, as a day of joy and of getting off work early in order to participate in a glorious evening of rucccus making and loud noises! Maybe even pinata whacking!

....One of our Rep's is having a birthday in November. And he said that Google had no idea when his birthday was. So I am trying to rig google, because we said that we found his birthday on Google. And he would like a picture of Google saying when his birthday is... So here is our attempt to make it happen! GOOD LUCK TO US!


Wouldn't you love to purchase a security system from this guy?

Ohio office is the best office! :)

3 comments:

  1. Too bad I'm not in need of a security system... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I'm so happy to see my lovely face on your blog. I've definitely never looked better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I knew you would be thrilled with that choice! :) I had to show off my skill...

    ReplyDelete