Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The best of roomies.

I love my house!  I have the best roommates EVER.  I'm not even exaggerating.  The four funniest dancers in the department all live under one roof right across the street from campus.  I never have to do ab workouts anymore because our constant laughter is doing the job. :)

We share food.  Cheap and Healthy. mmmm.  Mangos and Asian food.  GLORIOUS. 

She sums it up pretty well...  

Here are some QUOTES so you can get an even better glimpse into our lives.  (I'll probably post more throughout the year, brace yourselves.)  You probably won't understand... but trust me, we're hilarious. 

After we got a microwave: "I'm so excited!!! I can wax my face now!"

"I want you to cuddle me so hard!"

"The worst feeling in the world NEXT TO CONSTIPATION... is wearing tights that are too short for your legs"

"How do YOU know him?"  "same thing."  "He bit your tongue off!?!"

"Is he the one who made you shower EVERY DAY for  A WEEK???.... Yeah... I'd definitely call him a jerk."

"Sometimes I snort all the freaking time."

"... like... I wasn't just spewing out watery puss... cause usually that's what it is."

"meanwhile... under the willow tree."

"Is Dustin's sweat all over your body?"

"The things I do to accomodate Alex!"  
(shout out to Alex.. AKA Best Friend Alex... AKA BFA"Your butt looks good in sequins.". Thanks for putting up with our estrogen.)

"Your butt looks good in sequins."


That's about 1/100000000th of the laughter-inducing comments we make. Come visit us sometime- we're a hoot.  (but give us a 5 minute warning so we can get ourselves under control)

No comments:

Post a Comment