Wednesday, June 27, 2012

***holds breath in anticipation and fear***

Okay... stop reading this post, right now.

I'm just posting this so there's a little bit of a risk of someone seeing this other blog I'm writing.  It's very pointless.  Just me writing down my little steps to a healthier life.  That's all.  Boring.  Bad punctuation.  Don't look.  But... just so there's a chance someone will look, to give me motivation to keep track of my crap:  Here it is.

I hope if you clicked that you appreciate my oh-so-creative-and-original title.  Yep, see, if you clicked it, it was boring, right?

Oi.  I'm self conscious about this, but I need to fix it... and the chance that someone might see my failures and successes just might do the trick.  That's all. Don't read it. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment