Saturday, June 2, 2012

Requests

Okay.  Clearly my creativity is waning.  Did you see my last few posts? It's all been downhill from crazies and marraige... I really need some inspiration here.  I like blogging, but I hate boring blogging.  So.. I have a few requests of you all:


1. Give me some ideas of things to blog about, funny or deep things you may have heard me comment on... or know I would comment on.  You can email me these ideas at: flippinsweetdancer@hotmail.com  (I know.. I have a somewhat ridiculous email address, I created it during my Napoleon Dynamite phase.  I do have a professional email... but it's for more professional things, not blogging.)

2. Follow me... if you read these things, just follow me.  Why?  Because my wit is motivated by more readers.  Also, if you like something I wrote... tell some people - mostly if it's inspirational at all.  Funny is fine to share, but if I ever write something that has a legitimate impact on your life... why aren't you telling people so they can be impacted.

3... and with that, go check out my friend Brogan's blog: going to the pool why?  Because it's thought-provoking, funny, and inspiring.  So if you would like to read something awesome... Go there now. 

Please and thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment